A new month, a new release … the Activiti team keeps its pace!
Things are shaping up, and this will be the last release before we’re into beta.
Download the 5.0.alpha4 release here!
This release packs a bunch of goodies, which I’m sure will make you happy:
- MySQL support
- Support for method expressions on sequence flow
- Revised ActivityExecution API
- Added ConcurrencyController API
- Process Event Bus
- Taskforms: added date and date picker support
- Explorer: changed process definition drop down list to a separate page
- BPMN parallel gateway
- BPMN manual task
- BPMN (embedded) subprocess
- BPMN call activity (subprocess)
- BPMN Java service task
- Spring integration (experimental, no docs yet)
- Made engine compatible with BPMN 2.0 beta process models
- Fixed exception on windows and linux when using boundary timer event
- Expression cannot have whitespaces